We’re not just about getting people to do stuff. Working with Pentanet is an opportunity to carve out a career path that energises and excites you.
We are a close-knit and dynamic team of hard workers who are passionate about working together toward the same goal. Generic corporate values have no place here, because we live and breathe much more than words on a wall.
Our approach to work is one of balance. We are a patchwork quilt of self-starters with unique backgrounds and love a challenge. We thrive on reaching and smashing goals. We encourage curiosity, courage, passion, and creative solutions. If there’s a better way to do something, we want to do it.
We value a workplace that is fun, safe, inclusive, and respectful.
Keen to get onboard? Check out the roles we have available now. We look forward to getting to know you!
Pentanet were a proud finalist in the WA Employer of the Year category of the 2020 RISE Business Awards.
Open Positions (1)
You will be motivated and driven, enjoy working as part of a team, have great problem solving and customer service skills and the ability to work to a deadline.
We are a close-knit and energetic team of hard workers who are passionate about working together toward the same goal. Working within the telecommunications sector, we are results-oriented and look for stand-out attitudes and approaches.
About the role
We are looking for a new member for our field technician team. The day-to-day duties of this role include:
- Installing fixed wireless internet services
- Conducting internal cabling within residential and commercial residences
- Diagnosing & resolving fixed wireless issues
- Configuring routers & point-to-multipoint radios
- Scheduling your workday and contacting customers accordingly
- Working closely with our other departments
- Daily reporting & job monitoring
Skills & experience – qualifiers
- Technical or Telco industry experience
- Car (C class) licence minimum
- ACMA open cable registration w/ structured endorsement
- Flexibility with working hours
- Working at Heights
- Experience working in a trade or as a labourer
- Experience working on roofs
Skills & experience – winners
- Wireless experience
- IT knowledge
- High Risk (EWP) License
- Experience with antenna installation (Foxtel/NBN/Fixed-wireless)
Job benefits & perks
The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary plus overtime, access to wholesale computer parts/electronics and free internet after probation. Training and upskilling will be provided as necessary. A vehicle as tools of the trade will be made available once trained.
Career advancement within Pentanet may be offered as our business continues to expand.Apply on Seek